The Science and Engineering Applications
General Information and Scope of the Science and Engineering Applications
The Science and Engineering Applications is providing a unique platform to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of research for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world. Science and Engineering Applications is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access journal. It provides a unique platform for rapid publication of original research papers.
The Science and Engineering Applications publishes original research articles on all areas of Science and Engineering including chemistry, physics,mathematics, biotechnology, bioscience, materials science and engineering. The Science and Engineering Applications publishes both theoretical and experimental aspects of science and engineering applications.
Science and Engineering Applications publishes peer-reviewed Full Research Papers,Editorial, Letters, Reviews, Book Reports, Commentaries, survey or expository papers. This journal also proving a platform for theme based current research in the area of science and engineering.
Science and Engineering Applications is published and funded by "Payam Publishing Pvt. Lt.". Chief Editor is Dr. Vidyadhar Singh working in Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Okinawa, Japan. There are many assistant, associate editors to support the Chief Editor.
The scope of the Science and Engineering Applications includes but is not limited to topics such as:
- Fundamental Physics,Advanced Physics, Applied Physics,Astrophysics,Optical Physics,Neural Physics,Psychophysics,Particle and Nuclear Physics,Geophysics,Quantum Physics,Nanotechnology, Electromagnetism,Chemical Physics,Dark Matter Physics,Plasma Physics,Condensed Matter Physics,Material Science
- Mathematical Logic , Algebra , Analysis , Calculus, Differential Equations and Integration , Geometry ,Topology.Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Group Theory , Number Theory, Arithmetic, Probability and Statistics, Game Theory , Applied Mathematics (in general), Applied Maths: Complex Networks, Applied Maths: Cryptography and Information Security , Applied Maths: Dynamic Systems, Control and Automation ,
Applied Maths: Economics and Finance, Applied Maths: Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning , Applied Maths: Numerical Analysis, Algebra and Computational Mathematics, Applied Maths: Operational research Applied Maths: Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, Machine Vision,
- Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry and Medicinal Chemistry, Toxicology, Catalysis, Chemicals and Materials Science , Chemoinformatics and Computational Chemistry Combinatorial Chemistry , Environmental Chemistry and Geochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Green Chemistry, Molecular Modeling , Nanoscale Particles, Colloids and Emulsions , Organic Chemistry and Polymers , Organometallic Chemistry, Photochemistry and Spectroscopy , Physical Chemistry , Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry ,
Solid-state Chemistry , Applied Chemistry: Cosmetic Chemistry and Detergents, Applied Chemistry: Water Treatment and Reuse, Applied Chemistry: Chemistry of Building Materials and Archaeometry , Applied Chemistry: Plastics, Paints and Synthetic Materials
- Biology , Botany, Zoology, Forensic Biology, Medical Jurisprudence , Molecular Biology,
Systems Biology and Computational Biology , Genomics and Bioinformatics , Biotechnology ,
Agronomy, Food Production and Food Chemistry
- Engineering (general) , Civil Engineering , Mechanical engineering,Automotive Engineering, Roads and Railways,Aviation and Spaceflight , Marine Engineering , Mining and Mineral Processing ,Electrical Engineering , Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics ,Photonics, Optoelectronics and Display Devices , Microtechnology, Nanotechnology , Metallurgy and Materials Science , Batteries ,
Chemical Engineering, Petrochemistry and Petrochemical Industry , Plastic Processing , Electric power transmission, Non-nuclear Energy Production, Nuclear Energy , Radiation Processing, Study of Radiation Effects
Indexing and Abstracting
Science and Engineering Applications (SAEA) is indexed or will be indexed in the following major databases:
- Google Scholar ---indexed
- GResearch bible---indexed
- Microsoft Academic Search---indexed
- Cite Factor---indexed
- Open J-Gate---indexed
- Scopus from Elsevier---In process
- ISI Web of Science from Thomson Reuters---In process
- IndexCopernicusTM----In process
- Chemical Abstracts (USA)---In process
- OAJI---In process
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)---In process
- Open Access
All articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications (SAEA) are freely availabe and accessible to wordwide for everyone.There is no need for registration to download/view the research papers.
- No Publication Fees
We are not charging any fee for the publication of articles in the Science and Engineering Applications . The journal is published and financed by the "Payam Publishing Pvt. Ltd."
- General Publication Criteria
The main criteria for acceptance of an article for publication in the Journal of Science and Engineering Applications are high quality, originality, novelty and importance.
- Peer Review
All articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications are fully refereed prior to acceptance. Detailed guidelines about the review process is given in the Instructions for Referees. The chief editor or an editor will take a final decision on the manuscript based on the referees' recommendations
- Authors Retain Copyright
Authors retain copyright of their articles. The articles of the Science and Engineering Applications are published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- No Page Limit
There is no page limit for articles in the Journal of Science and Engineering Applications . Authors are requested to provide complete information to support the aim of study.Do not include irrelevent information in the manuscript.
Manuscripts that have been deposited in a non-commercial preprint repository (e.g., arXiv, bioRxiv), or the author’s university repository will be considered for publication in the journal. Authors should include a link to the preprint in their manuscript and cover letter and update the preprint with a link to the final published version. Work that has been previously published, or is under consideration for publication in another journal, will not be considered.
- Similarity Check
All submitted manuscripts are screened using the software Similarity Check and other resources to check for instances of overlapping or similar text in previously published articles. Please refer to our Instructions for Authors for details regarding our plagiarism policy.
Citing Articles in the Science and Engineering Applications
Articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications should be cited according to the ACS Style Guide as shown in the following example. It is recommended to include the DOI in the reference.
Rauwel, P.; Galeckas, A.; Salumaa, M.; Ducroquet, F.; Rauwel, E. SAEA J. Nanotechnol. 2016, 7, 1075–1085. doi: 10.3762/saea.7.101
Authors should submit their manuscripts electronically to the Science and Engineering Applications using the secure Payam Publishing System. The system allows authors to keep informed about of the status of their submission. Details of the submission process and acceptable file formats are given in the Submission Checklist and the Instructions for Authors.
When submitting a manuscript intended for a Thematic Series, please include the Thematic Series title and the name of the guest editor in the cover letter.
Registration with the Science and Engineering Applications
Please register if you wish to be kept informed about the latest articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications via email alerts and for ease in submitting future manuscripts.
You can also stay informed of the latest saea news and top articles by following us on Twitter: @SAEA and LinkedIn: Science and Engineering Applications .