The Science and Engineering Applications is providing a unique platform to promote discussions and information exchange across the frontiers of research for leading scientists, researchers, scholars and engineers from academia, R&D laboratories and industry around the world. Science and Engineering Applications is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access journal. It provides a unique platform for rapid publication of original research papers.
The Science and Engineering Applications publishes original research articles on all areas of Science and Engineering including chemistry, physics,mathematics, biotechnology, bioscience, materials science and engineering. The Science and Engineering Applications publishes both theoretical and experimental aspects of science and engineering applications.
Science and Engineering Applications publishes peer-reviewed Full Research Papers,Editorial, Letters, Reviews, Book Reports, Commentaries, survey or expository papers.
The scope of the this journal includes but is not limited to topics such as:
- Fundamental Physics,Advanced Physics, Applied Physics,Astrophysics,Optical Physics,Neural Physics,Psychophysics,Particle and Nuclear Physics,Geophysics,Quantum Physics,Nanotechnology, Electromagnetism,Chemical Physics,Dark Matter Physics,Plasma Physics,Condensed Matter Physics,Material Science
- Mathematical Logic , Algebra , Analysis , Calculus, Differential Equations and Integration , Geometry ,Topology.Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Group Theory , Number Theory, Arithmetic, Probability and Statistics, Game Theory , Applied Mathematics (in general), Applied Maths: Complex Networks, Applied Maths: Cryptography and Information Security , Applied Maths: Dynamic Systems, Control and Automation ,
Applied Maths: Economics and Finance, Applied Maths: Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning , Applied Maths: Numerical Analysis, Algebra and Computational Mathematics, Applied Maths: Operational research Applied Maths: Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, Machine Vision,
- Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry and Medicinal Chemistry, Toxicology, Catalysis, Chemicals and Materials Science , Chemoinformatics and Computational Chemistry Combinatorial Chemistry , Environmental Chemistry and Geochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Green Chemistry, Molecular Modeling , Nanoscale Particles, Colloids and Emulsions , Organic Chemistry and Polymers , Organometallic Chemistry, Photochemistry and Spectroscopy , Physical Chemistry , Radiochemistry and Nuclear Chemistry ,
Solid-state Chemistry , Applied Chemistry: Cosmetic Chemistry and Detergents, Applied Chemistry: Water Treatment and Reuse, Applied Chemistry: Chemistry of Building Materials and Archaeometry , Applied Chemistry: Plastics, Paints and Synthetic Materials
- Biology , Botany, Zoology, Forensic Biology, Medical Jurisprudence , Molecular Biology,
Systems Biology and Computational Biology , Genomics and Bioinformatics , Biotechnology ,
Agronomy, Food Production and Food Chemistry
- Engineering (general) , Civil Engineering , Mechanical engineering,Automotive Engineering, Roads and Railways,Aviation and Spaceflight , Marine Engineering , Mining and Mineral Processing ,Electrical Engineering , Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics ,Photonics, Optoelectronics and Display Devices , Microtechnology, Nanotechnology , Metallurgy and Materials Science , Batteries ,
Chemical Engineering, Petrochemistry and Petrochemical Industry , Plastic Processing , Electric power transmission, Non-nuclear Energy Production, Nuclear Energy , Radiation Processing, Study of Radiation Effects
- Open Access
All articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications (SAEA) are freely availabe for everyone.
- Publication Fees
We are not charging any fee for the publication of articles in the Science and Engineering Applications . But author have to pay small amount of admin fee to process research articles.
- General Publication Criteria
The main criteria for acceptance of an article for publication in the Journal of Science and Engineering Applications are high quality, originality, novelty and importance.
- Peer Review
All articles published in the Science and Engineering Applications are fully refereed prior to acceptance. Detailed guidelines about the review process is given in the Instructions for Referees. The chief editor or an editor will take a final decision on the manuscript based on the referees' recommendations
- Authors Retain Copyright
Authors retain copyright of their articles. The articles of the Science and Engineering Applications are published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Page Limit
Although there is no page limit for articles in the Journal of Science and Engineering Applications , but write your research paper as concise as possible.
- Similarity Check
All submitted manuscripts are screened using the software Similarity Check to check similar text in previously published articles.
Authors should submit their manuscripts electronically to the Science and Engineering Applications using the secure Payam Publishing System. The system allows authors to keep informed about of the status of their submission. Details of the submission process and acceptable file formats are given in the Submission Checklist and the Instructions for Authors.
You can also stay informed of the latest saea news and top articles by following us on Twitter: @SAEA and LinkedIn: Science and Engineering Applications .